EXCLUSIVE 6-ARRAY FULL SPECTRUMIR BLASTER BLACK #050
Allow 2-3 days standard Priority Mail shipping prior to your rental date.
For renting multiple items and multiple days, contact us for a quote. QUOTE
Shipping time will not be charged in your rental days. All rentals are for 1 day and your rental starts on the day you requested in the "Enter Rental Date" section at checkout at least 2-3 days prior to your needed date. If you need more days after that, email or message us for additional days needed and we will invoice you the cost of the daily rental minus the shipping charge which is already included in the 1-day rental.
Your rental must be shipped back with the included return shipping label and box the day after your rental day agreement.
- This is for a 1-day online rental (Quantity 1)
- Shipping will be calculated at checkout (Shipping cost includes shipping to you and a return shipping label back to us)(If you are picking up, you can contact us for a quote and instructions. Rentals must be picked up and returned to the same location. )
- Click the Rental Agreement.
- Press "Add To Cart".
- Purchase your rental online with PayPal (Your rental will be shipped within 2-3 days before your selected date so please plan ahead so your gear arrives on time when you need it.)
- Type what date you want your rental for and or time you are picking up in the blue "Enter Rental Date" section in the checkout.
6 Array Full Spectrum Blaster 12v
Equipment Value: $250
- 6 Array FS/IR Blaster (black) 380-840nm
- 1/4-20 mount/cold shoe/bracket
- A/C Power Supply 12v
- 8 AA Battery Pack powered for 15 hours (batteries not included)
- Hard case
- We will Priority Mail ship to your location 2-3 days prior to your needed rental date.
- We will also include a return shipping label. Please pack and return in the same box after your rental date. We will track the return package via the return label.
- Order your rental at least 3 days before needed to allow shipping (US only).
- Failure to return the product, the renter will be charged the full cost of the product with the rental fee deducted. If you need extra days, contact us and we can extend your rental.
- We will ship to your PayPal shipping address unless otherwise stated.
- Pick up rentals must pick up the day before your rental and return to the same location the day after your rental. You must show a photo ID when picking up.
THIS EQUIPMENT LEASE AGREEMENT (“Lease”) is made and effective by clicking on the “I agree, submit this order” button, by and between IRmods/Ghost Gear Pro Rentals, (“Lessor”) and current user (“Lessee”). By clicking on the “I agree, submit this order” button, Lessee agrees to be bound by this Equipment Lease Agreement and all the Terms and Conditions therein, whether or not Lessee has read them. IRmods/Ghost Gear Pro Rentals may at its sole discretion modify this Equipment Lease Agreement and all the Terms and Conditions therein at any time. By clicking on the “I agree, submit this order” button, Lessee indicates acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions. Rental Agreement
6 ARRAY SLIM FULL SPECTRUM IR BLASTER BLACK RENTAL #050
- Waterproof IP67: Ideal for both outdoor and indoor use.
- High-quality aluminum case and reinforced acrylic.
- Built-in 6 high powered LEDs.
- Angle: 90 degrees, IR light distance about 65ft.
- Wavelength 380-850nm Full Spectrum light.
- Power supply: DC 12V/1A
The FULL SPECTRUM IRFS BLASTER is used to aid Full Spectrum / IR cameras in seeing the full spectrum. To humans, the light will appear pink in color. This blaster has 850nm IRFS LEDs as well as 380-840nmFull Spectrum LEDs. Together, they cover the entire spectrum. They are designed to see what humans can't see. The theory is, these lights are able to show the full spectrum through LED light and if anything is able to pass through any of the spectrums, the full spectrum will be able to see it.
The best operation, set your camera to black & white if your camera has that effect or set your video to B&W in post-editing to see better contrast in the videos.
Keep in mind that these illuminators may show dust floating and insects flying around in the air and are most commonly confused as orbs.