ADD-ON ITEM FOR THOSE RENTING CAMERAS ONLY
POWERADD EnergyCell AC 5000 USB BATTERY #078
Allow 2-3 days standard Priority Mail shipping prior to your rental date.
For renting multiple items and multiple days, contact us for a quote. QUOTE
Shipping time will not be charged in your rental days. All rentals are for 1 day and your rental starts on the day you requested in the "Enter Rental Date" section at checkout at least 2-3 days prior to your needed date. If you need more days after that, email or message us for additional days needed and we will invoice you the cost of the daily rental minus the shipping charge which is already included in the 1-day rental.
Your rental must be shipped back with the included return shipping label and box the day after your rental day agreement.
- This is for a 1-day online rental (Quantity 1)
- Shipping will be calculated at checkout (Shipping cost includes shipping to you and a return shipping label back to us)(If you are picking up, you can contact us for a quote and instructions. Rentals must be picked up and returned to the same location. )
- Click the Rental Agreement.
- Press "Add To Cart".
- Purchase your rental online with PayPal (Your rental will be shipped within 2-3 days before your selected date so please plan ahead so your gear arrives on time when you need it.)
- Type what date you want your rental for and or time you are picking up in the blue "Enter Rental Date" section in the checkout.
USB ADD-ON EXTERNAL CAMERA BATTERY BANK
Equipment Value: $40
- Rechargeable USB battery bank (5000 mAh)
- Hybrid Built-in A/C Plug/USB charger
- USB power cable (Mini USB/Micro USB)
- Velcro Strips for mounting.
- Hard Case
- We will Priority Mail ship to your location 2-3 days prior to your needed rental date.
- We will also include a return shipping label. Please pack and return in the same box after your rental date. We will track the return package via the return label.
- Order your rental at least 3 days before needed to allow shipping (US only).
- Failure to return the product, the renter will be charged the full cost of the product with the rental fee deducted. If you need extra days, contact us and we can extend your rental.
- We will ship to your PayPal shipping address unless otherwise stated.
THIS EQUIPMENT LEASE AGREEMENT (“Lease”) is made and effective by clicking on the “I agree, submit this order” button, by and between IRmods/Ghost Gear Pro Rentals, (“Lessor”) and current user (“Lessee”). By clicking on the “I agree, submit this order” button, Lessee agrees to be bound by this Equipment Lease Agreement and all the Terms and Conditions therein, whether or not Lessee has read them. IRmods/Ghost Gear Pro Rentals may at its sole discretion modify this Equipment Lease Agreement and all the Terms and Conditions therein at any time. By clicking on the “I agree, submit this order” button, Lessee indicates acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions. Rental Agreement
USB ADD-ON CAMERA EXTERNAL BATTERY 5000mAh 7-DAY RENTAL #078
- ULTRA COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT: super lightweight, only 76.7*70.2*30MM in size. Foldable A/C plug design makes it more compact and convenient on the go. Easy to carry around and store.
- BIFUNCTIONAL & LARGE CAPACITY: It can be used as a charger or a power bank. Huge capacity 5000mAh battery.
- HIGH-SPEED CHARGING AND LONGER LIFESPAN: Dual ports provide power to your device with a fast charging speed up to 3.1 A per port. A more precise circuit board with 21700 Li-ion Battery ensures higher energy density to provide high reliability and stability.
- BUILT-IN SECURE PROTECTION: Poweradd Advanced Multi-Protection System protects the device against overcharging, current surges, overloading, over-voltage, over-temperature, short circuits, etc.
USB external batteries are used to aid cameras in recording for long periods of time. They keep your camera's battery charged up during use. They work great for time-lapse recordings and long hours during investigations. Spirits are energy forms and can drain your camera's battery rather quickly. With an external US battery, it can still be drained but will take longer to drain.
Make sure your camera and USB batteries are fully charged and turned on when connected. The camera will begin to use the external USB battery first and when it runs down, the camera will use its own battery, giving you another 2 hours of battery time.