Glide Gear SNC100-IR Vest Harness with IR illuminator kit
(Special Order) Allow 1-2 weeks
(Free U.S. shipping / Contact us for International shipping quotes)
Terms and Conditions 20% restocking fee on non-defective returned products. No returns on converted products.
The SNC100-IR Snorricam DSLR Vest Harness from Glide Gear straps onto the body and has a 3' extension pole jutting out from the front of the vest. At the end of the pole, there is a small ball head with 180° of articulation and 3 lb load capacity. A DSLR can be positioned in a POV angle or towards yourself, giving a third person shooting angle as well. Wide angle lenses are recommended because of the short distance between the end of the extension pole and the user, so whatever the user is doing can be captured. This vest-mounted camera rig is constructed using 6061 aluminum, and it has twelve 1/4"-20 female mounting sockets, along with two 1/4"-20 male mounts for accessories.
- A 3' extension pole jutting out from the front of the vest has a small ball head with an articulation of 180° and a load capacity of 3 lb
- This vest-mounted camera rig is constructed using 6061 aluminum and has twelve 1/4"-20 female mounting threads, along with two 1/4"-20 male screws for mounting accessories
- A DSLR can be positioned in a POV angle or towards yourself, providing a third-person shooting angle
- Set up for night vision POV shots, use an IR illuminator and a Full Spectrum or Near Infrared converted cameras.
Glide Gear SNC100-IR POV Harness
- Load Capacity: 3 lb
- Vest-Mounted Camera Rig
- 3' Extension Pole with 180° Articulation
- Works with 8-24mm Wide Angle Lenses
- 6160 Aluminum Construction
- 12 x 1/4"-20 Mounting Sockets
- 2 x 1/4"-20 Male Mounts for Accessories
- POV or Third Person Shooting Angles
- 4 Array IR illuminator
- 12V 50000 mAh rechargeable battery
- 850nm IR illuminator
- 940nm (no glow) IR illuminator