This camera is capable of seeing the full spectrum from UV Ultraviolet, Visible light, and NIR Near Infrared.
Special orders can not be canceled once they are placed!
(Please allow us 1-2 weeks to convert and ship this camera to you)
(Free U.S. shipping / Contact us for International shipping quotes)
Terms and Conditions 20% restocking fee on non-defective returned products.
GitUp Slave Full Spectrum Camera for G3 Duo
With the slave camera connected to the main G3 camera you could get an additional front view and a back view, it also has a lower light video quality in darker conditions.
Both the main camera and slave camera work in 1080P@30fps mode while connected together, the picture from the rear-view camera will also display on the LCD screen in picture-n-picture.
The slave camera is sold separately or bundled together and can not be used by itself.
Full Spectrum IR Night Vision GitUp Slave Camera for G3 Duo
- Image Sensor: 1/2.3 type back-illuminated Sony "Exmor R" CMOS Sensor (Full Spectrum)
- Lens: F2.8 Aperture, 7G glasses; FOV: 170°
- Dual FUll HD Slave camera video:
920 HD video: 1080 30 fps
720P HD video: 1280*720; 120/60 fps
- Video Format: H.264 codec; MP4 format
- Video Loop Mode: Supported
- Photo Resolutions: 12MP(4032*3024); 8MP (3264*2448)
- Time Lapse Photo: 0.5 sec / 1 sec / 2 sec / 5 sec / 10 sec / 30 sec / 60 sec
- Microphone: "Built-in Microphone; External stereo microphone supported
- Video Out: HD Video: Micro HDMI (HDMI cable sold separately)
- Black & White Feature: Yes
- TV: Mini USB to composite cable required (sold separately )
- Wi-Fi: Built-in
- Bluetooth: Built-in
- GPS Logger: Supported(GPS modules is sold separately)
- Remote Control: Optional
- Ports: Mini USB *2; Micro HDMI; Micro SD card slot
- Storage: MicroSD memory card with a Class 10 or UHS-1 rating; Up to 128GB capacity supported;
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-Ion battery
- Battery Capacity: 1200mAh
- USB Charging: DC 5V 1000mA
SPECTRAL FILTERING FOR OUR CUSTOM CONVERTED CAMERAS AND LENSES. FILTERS NOT SOLD SEPARATE.
COLOR: RED+GREEN+BLUE+NIR NEAR INFRARED
The basic customer uses are:
Adding your own external filters for effects.
Conducting your own spectral study.
Night vision with the use of IR illuminators.
NDVI crop study for those who want to customize and control their own study results.