Full Spectrum IR GitUp G3 Duo Camera Kit #008
Rental (These cameras are not waterproof!)
Allow 2-3 days standard Priority Mail shipping prior to your rental date.
For renting multiple items, contact us for a discount quote. QUOTE
Delivery time will not be charged in your rental days. Your rental starts on the day or days you requested in the "Enter Rental Date" section at checkout.
Your rental must be shipped back with the included return shipping label the day after your rental day agreement. (Select: "Pick-up" or "Ship To Me" shipping and return shipping is included)
- Select how many days you want in your rental (Quantity)
- Select "Pick Up" or "Ship to Me" (pick up must be picked up and returned to the same location. ) (Shipping cost includes shipping to you and a return shipping label back to us)
- Click the Rental Agreement.
- Press "Add To Cart".
- Purchase your rental online with PayPal (Your rental will be shipped within 2-3 days before your start date so please plan ahead so your gear arrives on time when you need it.)
- Type what date you want your rental for and or time you are picking up in the "Enter Rental Date" section in the checkout.
FULL SPECTRUM IR G3 DUO CAMERA M12
Equipment Value: $200
User Manual (download pdf)
- GitUp G3 Duo Camera (FS)
- 3 Batteries
- Dual USB charger
- Metal Housing Cage
- USB-mini cable
- A/C USB Charger
- Lens cap
- OEM stock M12 Lens
MicroSD cards (not included)
MicroSD memory card with a Class 10 or UHS-1 rating; Up to 128GB capacity supported
- We will Priority Mail ship to your location 2-3 days prior to your needed rental date.
- We will also include a return shipping label. Please pack and return in the same box after your rental date. We will track the return package via the return label.
- Order your rental at least 3 days before needed to allow shipping (US only).
- Failure to return the product, the renter will be charged the full cost of the product with the rental fee deducted. If you need extra days, contact us and we can extend your rental.
- We will ship to your PayPal shipping address unless otherwise stated.
- Pick up rentals must pick up the day before your rental and return to the same location the day after your rental. You must show a photo ID when picking up.
THIS EQUIPMENT LEASE AGREEMENT (“Lease”) is made and effective by clicking on the “I agree, submit this order” button, by and between IRmods/Ghost Gear Pro Rentals, (“Lessor”) and current user (“Lessee”). By clicking on the “I agree, submit this order” button, Lessee agrees to be bound by this Equipment Lease Agreement and all the Terms and Conditions therein, whether or not Lessee has read them. IRmods/Ghost Gear Pro Rentals may at its sole discretion modify this Equipment Lease Agreement and all the Terms and Conditions therein at any time. By clicking on the “I agree, submit this order” button, Lessee indicates acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions. Rental Agreement
Full Spectrum IR GitUp G3 Duo Cage Camera Kit Rental #008
Camera User Manual (download pdf)
- Image Sensor: 1/2.3 type back-illuminated Sony " Exmor R " CMOS Sensor
- Lens: F2.8 Aperture, 7G glasses; FOV: 170°
- LCD Display: 2.0 inches touch screen with "PIP"(picture in picture)
- 2160P HD video: 2880*2160P; 24fps
- 1440P HD video: 2560*1440P; 30fps
- 1080P HD video: 1920*1080P 60/30fps
- Video Format: H.264 codec; MP4 format
- Video Loop Mode: Supported
- Photo Resolutions: 12MP (4032*3024); 8MP (3264*2448)
- Time Lapse Photo: 0.5 sec / 1 sec / 2 sec / 5 sec / 10 sec / 30 sec / 60 sec
- Microphone: Built-in Microphone; External stereo microphone supported
- Video Out: HD Video: Micro HDMI (HDMI cable sold separately) TV: Mini USB to composite cable required (sold separately)
- Wi-Fi: Built-in
- Bluetooth: Built-in
- GPS Logger: Supported (GPS modules is sold separately)
- Remote Control: Optional
- Ports: Mini USB *2; Micro HDMI; Micro-SD card slot
- Storage: Micro-SD rechargeable lithium-Ion battery; Battery Capacity:1200mAh; USB Charging: DC 5V 1000mA